Homeschool Curriculum, Preschool
That It May Go Well is a family-style homeschool curriculum developed by Lamp & Light Living. This Preschool curriculum is designed to stand alone or be used alongside the teacher guide and other grade levels.
- 27 weeks long
- 2-3 days a week
- Designed for ages 3-4 years
- Roughly 1 hour each day
- Focus on Bible knowledge and memory
- Includes basic building blocks for education
- Stand-alone or use with That It May Go Well curriculum alongside older children
- Writing letters is taught with capital letters first, lowercase letters are introduced later, and many educators agree this is easier for young children.
- Numbers are taught from 0-20
- Follow @lampandlightliving on Pinterest and find the Preschool board for additional and mentioned activities
- Over the course of the program, you will create an alphabet chart with your child.
- Scripture memory verses are found at the top of each weekly page